Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sno-leil

Sno-leil Hits the Warmers  
              My warmers were on hiatus this last week while I honked and hacked my way through a little bronchitis, but now that I’m rejoining the human race and can smell just a little bit, I thought I’d report back on Sno-leil, which was the last scent I warmed before becoming  Suz, the Red-Nosed Cougher.

            Sno-leil melted in my warmers for a good four days, giving me plenty of time to decide it was a like, not a love.

A merry mélange of sparkling citrus, iced nashi pear, and decadent marshmallow mousse.

            I get lots of marshmallow, with an even bigger serving of citrus.  It doesn’t measure up to my beloved My Wish, but it is still good.  I’m still scratching my head trying to figure out where the name fits in.  It isn’t snowy, although I still feel it is Christmasy---in a visions of sugar plums sort of way.  Even so, what prevents it from crossing over into my love territory is a vague perfume note that so overwhelmed Pom Pear for me.  Maybe it is the pear that is turning me off?  Not sure that’s it, though, because Simply Nashi Pear and  Honey Pear Cider don’t give me that impression.
            Regardless, Sno-leil is a good fall and winter scent that I think will appeal to lots of people.  It is sweet without rotting your teeth, and it is a nice winter-change-of-pace from balsamy and cinnamony scents (which I love, but how many can you melt?)
            A solid 6 on Snoleil, although the throw is excellent at 10, and the lasting power is amazing; I got 2 days for each cube. 

            Next up in the Scentsy Fall Scent Trials?  Boho!

No comments:

Post a Comment