Friday, March 13, 2015

Coconut Flower

Coconut Flower


Graceful tropical blossoms meet luscious pineapple and the subtle scent of coconut milk in a feminine floral fragrance.

Don't worry.  If you don't like coconut scents, there is still a chance you might like Coconut Flower.  When Scentsy describes the coconut milk as subtle, they really mean it.  I would describe Coconut Flower as neither strongly fruity nor strongly floral, if that can possibly make sense.  It also doesn't strike me as tropical, which you might think it would from the description.  It is one of those "background" scents that I love so much, sharing the same scent vibe (although not the same scent) as Zen Garden and Honeymoon Hideaway,  People will walk into your home and think it smells wonderful, but they won't think, "My Gawd!  Coconut!"  or "Yuck!  Pineapple."    Coconut Flower is absolutely lovely and well blended.  I also find it very soothing, which would make it a good choice for the bedroom.  Now that I've said everything it is not, here is how it does strike me--a light floral with a creamy hint of coconut milk and just a spritz of pineapple.

The downside to Coconut Flower is that it is not a big scent.  Although the lasting power is excellent, it is a subtle scent.  I can smell it, but it isn't a strong one, so if you like really big scents or need a scent to travel from one or two warmers to the rest of your house, this isn't it.   You will definitely need a cube per room if you want to scent your whole house.  Its lasting power is excellent, though, lasting through several days.  

In summary, I love Coconut Flower and plan to stock up for spring and summer with my next order.  It is a solid 10 for scent, a 5 for throw, and a 10 for lasting power.

Next up in the spring Scentsy reviews:  Bonfire Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment