Friday, April 18, 2014

A Different Sort of Smelly...and Baby Updates

Babies!
My adorable babies are growing fast.  Soren just passed the three month mark and Alice hit eleven months.  Where does the time go?  Grandma-ing is the Best.Thing.Ever.
Here's some updated photos for ya:


Perfume!
I've mentioned before that my love of smellies isn't limited to Scentsy.  I've been a longtime Yankee Candle fan, as well as a dedicated perfume fan.

One of my favorite things to collect is perfume samples, that I generally get from a GREAT online sample shop:  www.surrendertochance.com  They allow me to test out things before committing, and to be honest, even then, a 5 ml sample will be enough of a commitment, lol.

I have many "favorites", because like home scent, personal scent depends on a mood or an occasion, but I gotta say, one of my current frequent go-to's is Guerlain's Cuir Beluga.  It was even worth a full-bottle splurge.  Other faves?  Amouage Honour, Ormonde Jayne's Ormonde Woman (well, her whole line is fantastic!), L'Artisan Dzing!, and Neela Vermeire's Bombay Bling.  Something for every mood.

If you're a lover of home scent, give the perfume world a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment